Faith based addiction recovery in Corinth, Mississippi
Living Free Ministries is a non-residential faith-based addiction recovery program located in Corinth, Mississippi. At Living Free, we are dedicated to helping people with life controlling issues find freedom, healing and deliverance in Jesus Christ. We have meetings and meals three times a week. Through small groups, celebration night and men’s Bible study, we learn new approaches to life using the Word of God, the Spirit of God and the People of God. Living Free is often the starting point for people who need long-term care. Whether by meeting physical needs or spiritual needs, Living Free has helped thousands of people in the North Mississippi and West Tennessee area.
There is no cost to attend a Living Free program and all programs are open to the public.
These special meetings take place at the Living Free building at 2024 Hwy 72 Annex in Corinth, MS.
- Mondays – 6 p.m., meal; 6:40 p.m., group meeting
- Thursdays – 6 p.m., meal; 6:40 p.m., celebration night
- Saturdays – 6:45 a.m., biscuits; 7 a.m., men group
Living Free group meetings held in other communities
- Wednesdays – 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., group meeting, East Booneville Baptist Church at 602 East Church St in Booneville, MS.
- Wednesdays – 6 p.m. meal, 6:30 p.m. group meeting, County Line Baptist Church at 8 CR 600 in Walnut, MS.
- NEW! Wednesdays – 6 p.m. bible study, 6:30 p.m. group meeting, Oakland Baptist Church at 1101 S Harper in Corinth, MS.
- NEW! Wednesdays – Alcorn School District Alternative School.